During these difficult and unprecedented times, we remain a welcoming place of rest, and our number one priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests and team members.
The COVID-19 pandemic has created unparalleled challenges for our industry, and we are passionately committed to supporting our guests and staff through this period of uncertainty. As the impact of COVID-19 evolves, we continue to follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization, as well as federal, state and local authorities.
We are so grateful to you, our guests, and our team members, as we all navigate the challenging circumstances the world is facing in the weeks and months ahead. That said, we know that we will endure and come out stronger for the future. We hope to see you soon and invite you to come and stay with us soon.
Protecting Our Guests and Team Members
· Protective Gear: At our motel, we use our best efforts to provide our team members with personal protective equipment in the form of gloves, aprons, and both disposable and cloth face masks where we are able to secure these supplies. We have installed Plexiglas barriers at our front desk to maintain physical distance between our guests and team members. As we learn more about this virus, we will continue to make additional adjustments operationally, based on the latest guidelines and recommendations of the CDC and occupational health specialists.
· Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: We have updated best practices for protection against infectious disease and have increased cleaning frequency for common areas and hard, non-porous surfaces throughout our hotels. We are continuing to provide our team members with additional cleaning and sanitation supplies, and despite supply chain disruptions, we have made operational adjustments to protect the safety and wellbeing of our team members and guests.
· Our housekeeping team will let each guest room sit for 3 days on average in between guest rentals. Housekeeping will open windows and doors in each room to be aired out after a guest stay and during the cleaning process.
· Increased the frequency of cleaning
When available, disposable disinfectant wipe are available to all guests. Front desk staff will increase cleaning frequency, and all surfaces will be wiped down in-between guests. High touch areas including tables, coffee area, ice machines, vending machines, pens, room key cards, and door handles.
· Ongoing training of housekeeping staff on disinfectants and education of all staff on the common signs and symptoms of coronavirus infections.
· Increased signage of social distancing and proper handwashing for guests and staff.
· Staff will maintain records of the cleaning protocol every shift.
· Social Distancing: We ask guests to respect CDC recommended social distancing guidelines and maintain a six feet distance when checking into our hotels and moving throughout our common areas. In most hotels we have reduced our maximum occupancy to allow our guests to better practice social distancing and to minimize contact between our team members and guests.
· Disruption of Service: During this time, please be aware that we have suspended daily housekeeping service unless requested. We will assist with trash removal and provide fresh towels and sheets outside of each room as needed. Some of our amenities such as exercise room and pool access also have been suspended. These measures are in place to ensure social distancing and minimize contact between our team members and guests.
Team Member Illness: Any team member who shows signs of illness is required to stay home and advised to follow CDC and State Health Department guidelines. We ask symptomatic team members to seek testing. We are currently providing additional paid leave to help support those who have tested positive. We will continue to review our practices as we learn more about this disease and implement additional protective measures as appropriate.
Family owned and operated, we're sticklers for ensuring your stay is the best it can be.
Newly remodeled, our rooms range from standard to deluxe suites with fireplaces.
This historic landmark was designed by a former associate of Frank Lloyd Wright, and is a must see!
~Come as a guest, leave as family~
The motel is perfectly located for getting around to many of the Midwest's finest recreational and cultural experiences.
Located in Spring Green, within minutes of Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin, The House on the Rock, APT, (American Players Theater), and the Wisconsin River. Directly across the street from restaurants including our sister property, Arthur's Supper Club and close to downtown shops.
Our friendly, professional staff looks forward to welcoming you.
Due to COVID-19 the pool is not open.
AAA Rated, Tour Groups Welcome. Heated indoor pool, Game Room, Exercise Room, Banquet Room accommodating up to 150. Rooms also include: cable TV, Flat-screen TV's, Wheelchair Accessible Rooms, Microwave, Coffee Pot, Complimentary Coffee, Refrigerator, Hairdryers, Ironing Board & Irons, USB Chargers, & High Speed Internet. Two Restaurants Located Across the Street.
The Round Barn Lodge is within minutes from the Historical and Scenic locations this area offers. Round Barn Lodge has recently been renovated. It's surrounded by amazing attractions such as APT (American Players Theater), Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin, The House on the Rock, many hills, valleys, trails and the Wisconsin River. It's located within short distance to the downtown shops, and dining, and directly across the street from Arthur’s Supper Club. Our location offers guests a wide variety of sightseeing and entertainment choices. A unique Spring Green hotel which guarantees its guests an unforgettable stay.
Round Barn is proof that living green and living well can go hand in hand. Dedicated to the philosophy embraced by “Renew, Reuse, Relax,” we are Spring Green’s first and only Green Hotel.
We hope to inspire the good in us all with our Eco-friendly practices such as solar energy, LED lighting, low flow toilets, high efficiency pumps and high efficiency laundry machines with ozonated water services.
Our solar project is scheduled to be completed in fall of 2019.
We are thrilled to be partnered with the iconic Wisconsin Supper Club, Arthur's Supper Club.